Monday, February 7, 2011

R. E. S. P. E. C. T. Show you, what it means to me.

since when did political correctness (or treating everyone with respect) become a "gay/wussy" thing? I really don't get it. I'm talking mostly about older men here. though I've definitely noticed some nasty older women doing this too. It's like, treating other cultures and peoples with respect, some how makes you appear less of a man in their eyes. i don't understand this. it literally doesn't make any sense. And if you are racially stereotyping an entire portion of the world, for example the middle east, north Africa, and eastern Europe ALL as Arabs. then I'm going to correct you. some may be of Arabian descent, but they are Egyptians, Iranians, Iraqis, Slovenians, whatever fucking country they are from, that's who they are!!! And to label the Egyptians as, and i quote "A bunch of fucking Arabs with a grudge and a bad attitude." is going to make me want to throw up all over your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment