Thursday, February 10, 2011

Any Lifetime Warranty on These?

So i decided that even though it's nice having money around from my tax return, there are some things that do need to get done. And right at the top of the list is, go to the dentist to get my teeth checked out. about 9 months or so ago i had a filling fall out and at the time i was broke because of the whole divorce thing. so i let it go, and have been trying to eat on the other side of my mouth, and keep the hole clean. it doesn't hurt. and i have a lot of hope that it will be a simple clean and re-fill job. but there's a definite chance that having gone without care i will have to get a root canal. this would be unfortunate because of the price. but it must be done if it must be done. so i called up my dentist today and i go in on Monday, in the morning, for my appointment. i admit i like the dentist i have had since i was a kid. BUT going to the dentist is my one thing that i feel shame at having to do. i do an o.k. job at keeping my teeth clean. but it never seemed to matter as a kid. my sisters and i would go in and it would be Morgan: 0 cavities, Taylor: maybe a cavity, and Forrest: 2-3... sigh. so I'm not super thrilled to go in Monday and find out just exactly how much of that 1200 dollar tax return i will end up keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment