Sunday, January 30, 2011

Coming's and Going's

So i tried to go without doing a blog for a couple days and all of a sudden i've got all kinds of things going on. first off the concert last thursday at neumos, in seattle, was great! I had a lot of fun and was still able to get home around 2 or so in the morning. I took a few pictures which were of a mixed quality. the music however was not of mixed quality. Giver's, the opening band, performance was top notch, and ra ra riot, the headliner, was audibly amazing.








The next piece of big news is that I hung up my Art in Casa que Pasa (in Bellingham) on Saturday. It was a pretty big space (about 5 large walls) but i have so much work it wasn't difficult to fill the space. I think it looks really good against their red walls and hanging Pothos plants. I beleive the peices will be up through march.





And lastly my vehicle has been acting up lately. I suspect that I need to replace the spark plugs and wires today. A good job for a nice Sunday afternoon.


*Vehicle Update* the spark plugs and wires have been replaced and I noticed a leak in one of the air lines. So I tightened that right up; which should fix my lack of power in lower gears problem.



Also this coming wednesday "Finn Riggins" will be playing at WWU. They're a fun band to watch, and I definitely will make that my show to see for this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment